Readiness Systems, LLC
Last updated on March 1, 2015
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Websites secure. For example, we encrypt personal information when it is transmitted over wireless networks, and we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting access to your user account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information collected through the Websites may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
Information you or the business you represent provides us directly:
- Your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and employer information, when you register for access to certain services and content on the Websites.
- Information your business or employer has provided to us to enable us to provide you with access to the Service (such as your email address or name).
- Information you provide to us when you use the Service (e.g., information about your business’s AED devices when you use ReadiTrack™).
- Information you provide to us about preferences (e.g., if you want to receive e-mail alerts about certain topics that may interest your).
- Communications between you and us. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
Your usage history and log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to visit a page on our Websites. It can also be provided when the content of the page is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a computer or a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your device, which uniquely identify your device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by the Service.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Our General Policy:
We may share or exchange your name, title and position, name of employer, and contact information (business telephone number, business address, and email address) with third parties who offer products and services related to AEDs, first aid, emergency response, and workplace health, safety, and wellness for the purpose of their contacting you to let you know about such products and services and special offers you may be interested in. You may opt out of such sharing of your information by following the Opt-Out Procedures, below.
We may have third parties perform services on our behalf, such as data processing, marketing, analytics, credit card processing, etc. These third parties have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their services for us and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
We use industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies in an attempt to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Information that is Publicly Visible to Other Users:
When you post to the discussion forum, comment on a blog post, or otherwise submit or post content to the interactive sections of the Website, certain information you provide to us for your user profile (e.g., name, title, employer, and profile picture) may be associated with your post and may be publicly visible to other users of the Website.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
We may transfer part or all of your information in the case of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of our assets or stock.
Instances where we may be required to share your information:We will disclose your information where required to do so by law or by judicial process or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- protect the security or integrity of our Service
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users, or others
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we maintain facilities or in which our affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
6. PAYMENT PROCESSING
7. OPT-OUT PROCEDURES:
To opt out of having your contact information exchanged with third parties, send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail at the address listed in “How to Contact Us” below.
In your letter or email, make sure to give us your:
- Full Name
- Employer Name
- Login ID or email address associated with your account
- Indication that you do not wish to have your membership information exchanged with other organizations, and/or other instructions.
In order for us to honor your opt out request, it must be legible, complete, accurate, and contain information that is identical to our records regarding your account.
8. USE OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS/ANTI-SPAM POLICY
If you provide us with your email address, we may use your email address to contact you regarding your account. For example, if you forget your password, we may send instructions for resetting your password to your email address. We may send marketing emails to your email address. However, you may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each marketing email. Once we receive your unsubscribe request, please allow 72 hours for us to comply with it. Please note that we may not include unsubscribe information in non-marketing emails (i.e., emails concerning your account, emails welcoming you to the service and providing usage tips, emails to help you reset your password, etc.).
9. VIEWING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user of the Websites, you can view or make changes to the information associated with your account by logging into your account and updating your profile and account settings. You can also request a copy of the personal information associated with your account or provide us with corrections by contacting us using one of the methods described under “Contact Us” below.
10. OUR RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
Attn: Privacy Manager
Readiness Systems, LLC
10940 SW Barnes Rd., #295
Portland, OR 97225