WELCOME TO THE AED LAW CENTER
The AED Law Center™ is a comprehensive collection of state laws and regulations governing the ownership, deployment and use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) placed in non-medical settings. Plus, profiles explaining each state’s AED laws. These essential resources are only available in the AED Law Center from Readiness Systems.
What is the AED Law Center?
Who needs the AED Law Center?
- AED Owners
- AED Program Managers
- AED Manufacturers and Distributors
- CPR/AED Training Organizations
Why the AED Law Center?
The AED Law Center is an essential knowledge resource for AED owners and the organizations that support them. Only the AED Law Center offers reliable and actionable information about how state AED laws impact AED program operations and create or mitigate liability risk. You’ll get an accurate and complete understanding of your state's AED laws so you can ensure regulatory compliance, avoid administrative sanctions and preserve any available Good Samaritan immunity protections.
Only the AED Law Center contains full text AED laws (statutes and regulations) for every state along with authoritative AED Law Profiles™ that analyze and explain the scope and content of each state’s laws. You may find so-called free AED laws on the open internet. But beware, these sites offer information that is notoriously incomplete and unreliable.
AED LAW CENTER SUBSCRIPTIONS INCLUDE
FULL-TEXT AED LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- The full text of statutes and regulations for every state
AED LAW PROFILES FOR EACH STATE THAT INCLUDE
- AED Law Summaries: A high level overview of each state's AED laws.
- Administrative and Operational Requirements: A description of requirements imposed on AED programs operating in each state along with commentary that puts particular types of requirements in a real-life and risk management context.
- Good Samaritan Immunity: An analysis of Good Samaritan immunity coverage potentially available to AED owners, users, and others involved in AED programs.
- AED Deployment Mandates: A list of the types of organizations, if any, mandated by each state to have AEDs.
REGULAR AED LAW UPDATES
- The AED Law Center is updated regularly and subscribers are notified when laws and regulations are added or modified.
ABOUT READINESS SYSTEMS
The AED Law Center was developed and is managed by Readiness Systems. Readiness Systems helps organizations properly set up and operate AED programs that are compliant and designed to save lives. The firm translates the complexities of AED program operations, standards of care and regulatory compliance requirements into understandable and actionable knowledge, tools, and policies that support life-saving efforts and reduce the risks of non-compliance.
Visit www.readisys.com to see how Readiness Systems can strengthen your AED program.